Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whos bringing coral to January meeting?

Whos bringing coral to January meeting?

I know we have tried this in the past but was just wondering anyone whos attending the meeting whos donating corals for fragging/raffling? Thought we could get an advance list going of what all will be available in the raffle.

I will be donating...

ORA Marshall Island Blue Tip Bottle Brush 1-2 1" pcs
    ORA Tri Color Valida mini colony
    Purple Monti Digi
    Purple Polyped acro
    Few Heads Candy Cane

I'm bringing some Hydnophora, Sinularia (donated by member getting out of the hobby).

I'm also bringing some frag plugs, epoxy, Coral Frenzy, etc. from the PMASI "Raffle Stash".

Amanda

I can bring some purple/blue scrolling sponge (photosynthetic). Hot in the trade presently.

PMASI Member
    Don't have any coral to bring but will bring some coral rx if people want to use it.

Hi all,

The club purchased the following corals for the demo:

Red cynarina (we had requests for scolymia, but nice ones were too pricey. Cynarina is similar)
    Pink acropora
    Green/purple favia
    Elegance (this is a show stopper and should produce several very nice sized frags!)

I am personally bringing:

Plating montipora
    Xenia
    Pink with purple polyps bridsnest
    lots of fragging supplies

Anthony Morgan donated a nice colony of sinularia

Adam

We will also have a 46 gallon bowfront aquarium with black trim, black stand and glass top for the raffle. The tank is not drilled and was donated by a former member.

WOW, Looking like another good frag workshop and an awesome raffle. Definitely looking forward to sat night!!!! Thanks to the club for some great items this year and all current donations.

I will be bringing a few containers of chaeto for the raffle also
    Last edited by bmiller1234; 01-20-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: ...

I will be bringing a frag of green with pink tip frogspawn ( 2- 3 heads) , and some softies = Pink Anthillia (spell) , green Sp ( cant remember/ spell), and maybe a small yellow toad stool. Hope my head cold gets better so I can think LOL.

Hey guys can we organize this better- I felt bad the huge colony of pink Anthelia that I brought was wasted. Since I had not planned on bringing him back home I had no place to put him safely, and rather than poison my whole tank I had no choice but to put him outside and let him die. What a WASTE!!

I believe the meeting was organized appropriately. If you would have announced you were just going to kill the coral someone would have taken it.

I would like to thank Adam and Anthony as I learned some new ways to mount corals.