Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LEAR - Lake Erie Frag Fest, 2013

Just a few days away now!!!

Doors open at 12:00p for general admission, and the raffle is set to start at 2:30p.

General Admission Entry Fee - $5 (Kids 12 and under FREE)

PLEASE NOTE: We will have plenty of open tables available on the day of the swap for general admission participants.However, these general admission participants will NOT be able to set-up a tank/system, or have electrical access. An "Early Bird Special" must have been purchased in advance to set up a holding/display tank w/ water, and have electrical access.

We are expecting an excellent turnout. Just like any other swap the first half hour or so will be a madhouse with people rushing through the door anxious to get set up and start selling. So please be patient and courteous to your fellow hobbyists until everyone gets settled in.

Also, NO outside food or beverages allowed in the facility. This is a rule mandated to us my the hotel, and could jeopardize the ability for LEAR to host any future events if violated.

Visit LearClub.com for more info.

Again this year,to make things a little easier to locate swappers there will be a “Swap Map” located centrally at the event. Hobbyists are encouraged to utilize this map by filling your name/username (name you used on Fragswapper to request/reserve items) in the slot corresponding your location that you have chosen to “set-up shop”.

This will aid in helping to locate swappers you have pre-arranged deals with.

Feel free to also write your Cell# on the map next to your name at your own discretion.

Below is an example of what the map may look like.

Just wanted to let you folks know that I was very surprise by the amount of people and vendors at the swap. I have had my tank for about 10 months and this was my first swap and for sure will be back next year. Glad I made the 2.5 hour drive.

GREAT JOB!!