PMASI Board Member

PMASI Meeting: Scuba Diving Presentation - September 15 @6pm

--------------------------------------
    What: Scuba Diving Presentation – Downey Diving – September 15, 2012
    When: September 15, 2012
    Time: 6:00 pm
    Where: Comfort Inn - 699 Rodi Road
    --------------------------------------

Bill and Jeanne Downey of Downey Diving will be joining us for our September meeting to talk about scuba diving, the certification process, and to share pictures and stories from some of their diving adventures across the globe. Imagine seeing all of your favorite marine aquarium inhabitants in their natural environment and fascinating critters you’ve never seen before!

Bill Downey is a PADI Master Scuba Instructor with over 30 years experience authorized to teach 20 different specialties. He is a technical instructor as well. A graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania with graduate studies at Duquesne and Penn State, Bill's diving exploits have taken him from the tropics to the Great Lakes. His favorite pastime is photographing Jeanne interacting with dangerous marine life.

Jeanne Downey is a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer certified to teach many specialties. She is a graduate of Grove City College, with a master's degree from the University of Pittsburgh. A diver since 1972 and a scuba instructor since 1990, Jeanne is the driving force behind Downey Diving's many trips and trip reviews. She also keeps her husband Bill organized, on track, and on time. An accomplished underwater photographer, she and Bill have taken many of the photos found on their website, www.downeydiving.com.

PMASI will be raffling off scuba certification for one lucky club member and ½ of their
    dive buddy’s certification *Over $700.00 VALUE!!*. Raffle tickets for this fantastic prize are only $1.00 and can be purchased at the August and/or September meeting. The winner will be drawn at the September meeting.

I am so excited for this talk!!

i need to get some tickets!!! i will hope to get off work that night!!

I would love to learn to dive

I am thinking of bring a piece of green slimer for the raffle, is there any interest in the slimer. just trying to figure if it is worth bring or not. maybe a piece of hollywood stunner too if i can get a chance to frag a piece of it.

All items are appreciated at the raffle. Thank you.