Thread: aquaworld

aquaworld

Is there a better time to go there? I stopped on my way home to give them a second chance at customer service. I talked to on guy who told me that he did not know much and the prices are on photos by the tanks. If corals not listed only one guy can sell them. They could not tell me anything about frags (what they were/requirement). I was handed a cup and told if i want any place them in the cup.

I am not putting them down but I would expect that somebody might know what I was looking at and the prices. $5 frags is a good price as long as I am not going to kill it by not meeting its requirements.

Last time is was there, there were a lot of lps and softies, with a few scattered neon green hydnophora. If you could give some pics of what it was id be happy to try and id.

That section is 5$ a frag and I believe buy 5 get one free. There was a really nice paly there last week but it was held stuck to a shroom and 3 other plugs so I had to let it go :/ I've only had issues with them one Time and it was in that frag tank. One of the zoas had bryopsis on it, which I thought was just feather caulerpa.

Hi bkHunt74,
    I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please tell me what day and time you were in? As per the $5 frag tank, we allow our customers to hand pick all the frags that they want (So they can take their time, and don't feel that they are pressured) and ask any questions about any of them. I'm sorry we were unable to do this for you. If you would like to text/post/email me some pictures I would be more than happy to identify them for you, as well as educating you on their care and requirements.
    As per the corals that are not listed on the tank, some of them are in grow out or on hold/sold. At times we also wholesale corals to other stores out of state. The next time you are planning a trip shoot me a PM and I will the there to personally better assist you.

Hi needmorecowbell,
    Which palys where you looking at, if we still have some I can make sure there is a frag here for you next time you are in. (I have a feeling you are talking about the magician type palythoas, they have a red disc with teal spots in the center) We had attempted to offer mushroom frags but, they had all came off of the plugs and started migrating to other plugs, we are very sorry about this.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Last edited by AquaWorldPSC; 08-11-2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thank You for your response.

Thanks Aquaworld, it's absolutely fine, it was probably for the best I didn't buy them anyways, it made me buy a filter sock from ya instead

Quote Originally Posted by needmorecowbell View Post
    Thanks Aquaworld, it's absolutely fine, it was probably for the best I didn't buy them anyways, it made me buy a filter sock from ya instead
    Thank You

After reviewing this forum, I would like to express my experiences with Aquaworld. Aquaworld has been very positive for the most part. I have had a lot of success with my corals from Aquaworld. Considering my majority of my livestock within my aquaraium came from Aquaworld. My live rock and coral came from them. I have about a dozen frags and several other unique pieces from there such as the kryptonite torch coral. I have only had one bad piece of coral from there. It was a colony of cloves. It had the clove eating nudibrach. Yes, I am disappointed at the loss of a $60 coral, but on the other hand, these are the risks, which one takes buying livestock from either the LFS or on the internet.

Jeff is by far the most knowledgeable person, which I have came across on coral with dealing with any of the LFS. Jeff is the one, who got me started on coral. It started out with a frag of 3 yellow polyps. Now the frag is full and expanding on several pieces of work. I would say I have close to 200 yellow polyps scattered through out my tank. Jeff will take his time and work with you. Just ask him questions, he'll give you answers and lead you in the right direction. I haven't received any in correct information from him.

Jeff thanks for everything. I'll talk you the next time in the store to see what we can do about the cloves if anything, and the kryptonite torch is upto 4 heads now and the bubble coral is eating whole silver slidders.

^
    Thank you for your kind words! Hope to see you again soon. I will check out your cloves thread and see what we can figure out.

Your Kryptonite Torch grows faster than mine! And I thought mine grew fast. You'll have to show me a picture sometime.

The bubble coral must be nice and healthy after eating that much food. I think it's cool how after it eats the silver side you can see the whole thing inside of the coral.

Thanks again,
    Jeff
    Last edited by AquaWorldPSC; 08-25-2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: iPhone Autocorrect mistake

Thanks again for going above and beyond today. You helped with several quesitons, which I asked and I got great looking coral from you! I am excited to see how the hammer coral grows, since the heads are two different colors (green and purplish). I am hoping the heads will keep their color and each produces it's orginal color as a 1/2 purple and 1/2 green hammer coral would be awesome.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pghsymbioticman View Post
    Thanks again for going above and beyond today. You helped with several quesitons, which I asked and I got great looking coral from you! I am excited to see how the hammer coral grows, since the heads are two different colors (green and purplish). I am hoping the heads will keep their color and each produces it's orginal color as a 1/2 purple and 1/2 green hammer coral would be awesome.
    Thanks!
    Thank You! We appreciate your business and support. We are always more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

The green hammer that you purchased is locally grown in one of our friend's tanks. I would anticipate the marbling of the green and purple pigments to sustain permanently. Our friend has had his hammer colony for many years, which still sustains the same colorations. Without a doubt, it is a beauty.

Thank you again for your support and business!
    -Jeff