Thread: Whats your favorite and least favorite fish in your tank?

Whats your favorite and least favorite fish in your tank?

I am just doing this to see what people like and thought they would like in their tanks.

So far here are mine: favorite - True Perculas in their anemone - least favorite - Dragon Goby

My Lubbock's wrasse is my favorite because it's are always out swimming and I like how it changes colors. I think my least favorite is my green mandarin because I hardly ever see it. It stays in the rocks most of the time.

I am torn between my flame angel and my Lamark angel as my favorite. I don't have a least favorite. I love them all!

I think my favorite is the newest Addition, the flame hawkfish. He is just cool looking. My least favorite is my 6 line, but that's only because I have to deal with the hassle of acclimating fish much more carefully because of aggression. I only have 3 fish so it's hard to choose lol.
    Last edited by needmorecowbell; 07-02-2012 at 12:16 AM.

There are only four of us that have fish we like or dislike?

May favorite creature in my aquarium would have to be my clown gobies and the way they hang out with
    the bubble coral (I have seen the bubble coral eat silver sliders).

My least favorite:
    Mated Pair of Clarkii Clownfish. The two are mean, aggressive, and bite. (Althought, I do like the relationship between the two and the anemone. The two were fun to watch when they were in the "dating process").

what kind of clown gobies do you have? I like the yellow or green but not crazy about the black.

My favorite:Chaetodon ulietensis (Double Saddle Butterflyfish)

Least favorite: Pterapogon kauderni (Bangaii Cardinal) = Just because he is so boring to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by bkHunt74 View Post
    what kind of clown gobies do you have? I like the yellow or green but not crazy about the black.
    I have 2 yellow and 1 green. I have several other gobies as well. I have a lot of success with gobies in the reef tank and I don't have territorial or aggression issues with these guys.