Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RO/DI vs KATI ANI vs RO/UV KIOSK

if i decide/can find a 1 or 2 system when it comes time to recharge it i will have to come to you for experience. For the amount of water i am using weekly i do not see me needing larger unless i can find one for a good price.

I am more than happy to show it to you.
    I wish I had a bigger unit because to prepare approx. 340 gal saltwater, I had to recharge the unit in the middle of the whole process.
    The company I got it from is out of business (to my knowledge) and it was the last unit they had. I really had to convince the guy to sell it to me.
    However, for the water change, I guess I am fine now. Let’s hope I don’t have to make another 340 gal at one time!

Cheers, Hermann

PMASI Board Member
    you are probably going to have trouble finding anything new. Readyaquatics use to import them and went out of business so that only leaves what thefilterguys have in stock, you might email them to see if they plan on importing more.

i just broke my 10 today, so all i have left is a 5. I am debating going back to ro/di due to not having the time to keep them recharged. it takes me 5 minutes to change filters and about 2 hours to recharge the kati ani

Looks like the Kati Ani System is not very popular here in the US
    Last edited by hsae; 06-26-2012 at 06:57 AM.

I am liking the Kati Ani system just due to my low water pressure and not wanting to increase the water bill to much. It looks like I will be going with a ro/di with booster pump since it seems there are not to many systems on the market. I have been looking at some ro/di units by the time i add booster pump and power supply ($130) and a dual TDS ($30) it gets to be about $300-$350. So I will continue save since I need the robo ro/di.