Thread: Fish tank kings on nat geo

Fish tank kings on nat geo

Who else has seen this? Your thoughts on it?

I've seen the first episode and while they did briefly go over quarantine and such I find it really no different from tanked, only less entertaining. I will continue to watch since I think it's the next episode they go to the ORA facility so that could be kind of cool.

I just saw it advertised last night and set my DVR to start recording it. At a minimum you will get to see some interesting ideas and quality fish. I have been watching tanked and enjoy when they go to the whole seller.

You mean someone already stole my idea? I have always wanted to host "Extreme Makeover: Aquarium Edition", going to schools and businesses and making over their pitiful display tanks into something more humane for the fish, a prettier display, and easier to maintain for the owners. When I was living in Belgium and asked a local fish store if they would sponsor something like this on a small scale (local restaurants, salons, Dr. offices, etc.). They loved the idea, but as a small business couldn't afford it.

Anyone else watching it?

I saw the ORA preview on Facebook.

I seen it... I found it to be a lot like "Tanked'. The only difference between the two being that "Tanked" tries to inject humor into the show. I had hoped that "Fish Tank Kings" would cover their tanks more in depth...

That tank behind home plate was cheesy. IMO