Thread: Wanted soft and LPS

Wanted soft and LPS

Hello All

I just joined last night and enjoyed the meeting and meeting some new people.

I am looking for some corals for my system. I am intrested in soft and LPS. If anybody has anything they are trying to sell, please let me know. I am trying local before I look to mail order. I plan on going to Slippery Rock Corals just trying to start around home.

Thanks
    Brian

I would suggest you also check out Dave's Aquastock in Ambridge and Greg(big dog) in Kittanning always has frags. Dave's has a link to his site in the sponsor section. Big dog started a thread in the buy/sell forum.

If you're looking for ricordea I have about 25 and I'll be splitting some in the next few weeks. I'm trying to find a frag tank to hold the split ones while they heal.

I might be interested in a couple just let me know the particulars when they are ready.

I will. I need to get up the guts to actually cut one. Most of mine have 2-3 mouths now so they're ready. I'm just being a wuss about actually hurting one.

I would be glad to offer you something from my tank at the next meeting. I have some green zoanthids, a candycane coral, and a cool, purple photosynthetic sponge. The sponge is brilliantly colored, fast growing, and easy to frag.

Let me know if any of this interests you!

Quote Originally Posted by sbrunazzi View Post
    If you're looking for ricordea I have about 25 and I'll be splitting some in the next few weeks. I'm trying to find a frag tank to hold the split ones while they heal.
    If you are going to have any extras, I would love to trade for one of your ricordea fragments.

Thanks!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by stevenhoffman; 04-25-2012 at 12:17 AM.

I'd love to trade a ric or two for a piece of your sponge! I have all different colors so just let me know what you like! Rainbow, gold, pink, purple, orange, blue, green, etc.

Sounds great! I will let you know closer to the meeting, however I will be happy with any of them.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Steve

Thanks you your reply. I would love some sponge and zoos. I think I have a candy coral frag already. Only been back in hobby for a few weeks so still relearning names and have nothing to trade. Send me a message or email and let me know the particulars.

Brian