Thread: The Banggai Cardinalfish Rescue Project

The Banggai Cardinalfish Rescue Project

Maybe the club could get involved in this project?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...rescue-project

This looks like a neat project. Thanks for sharing! I would love to see the club get involved in some way!

PMASI Board Member
    While we appreciate the project and its goals, we have decided not to support this project at this time. We are working more toward local support and will continue the small donations to the zoo, our scuba certification / training project and more as we see fit.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and feel free to support it individually.

Thanks
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by AHDOnline View Post
    While we appreciate the project and its goals, we have decided not to support this project at this time. We are working more toward local support and will continue the small donations to the zoo, our scuba certification / training project and more as we see fit.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and feel free to support it individually.

Thanks
    Dave
    So is this the decision of the board or the membership?

PMASI Board Member
    It was a final decision of the board.

The project is a for-profit venture and the BOD after discussing with the member that brought it up decided not to proceed with this specific item.

If you feel passionately about it feel free to support it, we do not want to discourage participation for any move forward in this hobby

Thanks for the specifics!