Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snails and crabs

Snails and crabs

Would anyone be interested in going in with me on a purchase from reeftopia? im in need of turbos and blue legs and their prices are great.

I'd be interested in snails. Did you check our supporting vendor Reefstogo?

nope, im not sure who they are but i will check it out.

I just checked them out. Reeftopia has a way better deal. Free shipping on orders over 100 and we can get 100 turbos for 40$. I have ordered before and had a good experience, plus the price is unbeatable.

PMASI Board Member
    Just remember those Turbo's are astrea not actual mexican turbo

Turbo Snail (Astrae) Still the best all round algae controller. Our turbo snails are always coraline encrusted, are collected daily and will arrive to you in great shape.
    Last edited by AHDOnline; 03-14-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: hit enter too fast

I work in Monaca and depending on logistics I could use some turbos and $20-$30 worth of other stuff.

well go to reeftopia and let me know what you guys want and ill put together an order and get back to you.

I'll get a list together. Are you looking for someone to go in on the 100 turbo snail lot, I need some.
    Also, about what day are you thinking for delivery.

Mike

Im sorry i had already ordered, delivery should go out today and be here saturday morning. I will check if i can alter the list.

I just saw below in supporter forums davesaquastock is offering buy one get one free on snails and crabs for a spring cleaning anniversary sale. With that kind of deal probably comparably priced and no risk of die off in shipping.