Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got SPS ........... !

Quote Originally Posted by knetz31 View Post
    where are you located
    Just east of Kittanning, PA .............. eta for you is 1 hour and 15 minutes

thats a little far, but your stuff looks great.

Thanks! Those that have visited and purchased have always come back. I always make it worth the trip. The blue tip is pretty darn nice, gotta see it in the tank to appreciate it. It's been busy and almost everyone is coming from the Burg. Have a lot of digita and a couple very nice pieces of gold birdsnest. Nice LPS but it's going fast, I've sold almost a hundred head of spawn and hammer each in the last 2 weeks. ........... I actually have a partner housing a bunch of coral for me right now and as I get room I go fetch it up when I get low.

Next up will be neospongodes montipora .........
    Last edited by big dog; 03-23-2012 at 07:20 PM.

fetta
    Tell ya what big dog as soon as i get new tank up or this one situated a little better will def come and see you. another thing are you available on saturdays i want to come and get those pumps off of you

I am home everyday, I work from the house...... I do travel on business during the week occasionally. Saturday's are iffy (if I'm not busy sure) and Sunday's are popular for folks to come out.