Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yellow Tangs

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Calfo View Post
    If I'm not too late (I dont seem to have my notifications turned on)...I'd like one (or the fourth as well, if also avail). please email at readingtrees@yahoo.com and let me know if you want paypal first or cash on meeting and when/where the exchange would be convenient for you (or if you want help catching). Kindly, Anth-
    E-mail sent ............ !

All spoken for ............... thanks a bunch to high-mark for helping me go fishing and re-arranging the tank in order to do it ..............

Your email address didn't work. Every time I tried to reply to you, it got bounced back to me

I had the same problem, my friend...a service glitch, it seems. Greg was emailing me but he never saw my replies. The fish have homes now, though (doing very well Greg! TY)

Im interested in the green chomis if they are available still.
    Can I add a yellow tang with one already in the tank?
    paleo_adventure@yahoo.com

Meg,
    Don't add a second tang unless your tank has the space to accomodate both of them...probably preferably at least 125 gallons. Tangs, especially ones with similar body shapes, can get territorial, and if they do, one or both of them will eventually die from the wounds they can inflict.

agreed...a second Yellow tang is likely an abysmal decision in the long term if not right away.

Sorry, high-mark got the Chromis too!

Added note ................ AFA Tangs, the 4 yellows which Anthony and Greg got were in a 90 with a larger purple, the result of purchasing an established tank. Yes, there were skirmishes but they did fine together. Concern for the animals was why I rid myself of the yellows. They made the tank sparkle but I knew it was best for them and other remaining inhabitants.