Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yellow Tangs

Yellow Tangs

I'm about to do a tank rearrange and I'll be thinning the herd from the purchase of a established tank. I have 4 Yellow Tangs in the 3" to 4" range, all are fat and sassy. Willing to trade or sell, $25 each. I have a few Chromis I'll give away! E-mail provided .....

Greg

gmsssi@windstream.net
    Last edited by big dog; 12-29-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Did you find housing for your yellow tangs yet, my friend?

No sir ............ I haven't done the rearrange but I do have temporary housing for them. Since my return to the hobby last month, I have set up 2 other tanks but I don't want to keep them in a 40 and a 20. Simply, the tank I bought is over populated. I made the move on November 3rd, went through a mini cycle and water quality is pretty good right now but my nitrates range from 10-20, I just can't shake them. I'm pretty sure the previous owner overfed because he was running 40ppm. I have reduced feedings and I'm sure that is why I'm down to 10-20.

I'll take one. Go ahead and text or email me, and we'll see what we have. I have some SPS or LPS to trade, or cash is good too. 724-841-9626 or n.b.g@hotmail.com

Am interested in the Chromis also.

E-mail sent ...........

PMASI Member
    If you still have the yellow tang I'll take one. I can paypal you the money or bring it with me. Let me know. gswiech@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by high-mark View Post
    If you still have the yellow tang I'll take one. I can paypal you the money or bring it with me. Let me know. gswiech@gmail.com
    E-mail sent .........

If I'm not too late (I dont seem to have my notifications turned on)...I'd like one (or the fourth as well, if also avail). please email at readingtrees@yahoo.com and let me know if you want paypal first or cash on meeting and when/where the exchange would be convenient for you (or if you want help catching). Kindly, Anth-