Thread: 36 Dimmable aquastyle kit+ extra optics

36 Dimmable aquastyle kit+ extra optics

I am selling my 36led kit that i got that i built..It comes with a 7x16" heatsink and i built it with 32LEDS 50/50 of RB and CW..there are a 3 extra of each color..it comes with 60 degree optics..I also have on order a set of 90degree optics that I will ship to the buyer at no extra cost when they arrive to me in the next week or so.
    I have only had the light up for a week but I kinda feel for that Kessil light so i bought one.
    I am asking $140

What wattage are they? What brand?

Thanks
    Ray

3w each Bridgelux LED's

this is their site
    www.aquastyleonline.com/ it is the 36 LED dimmable kit

are they still available

I'm very interested and would like to purchase the the lights his weekend if they are still available.

oh forgot to update that it sold..sorry

i got a question for you. about those lights you sold. when you built them, did you run two strings of 9 leds in parallel like they recommend or did you run one 18 led strand in series?

i ran 18 LEDs in a series blue was on one controller and white was on a second controller. that is how the kit was sold to be put together.

i upgraded to the meanwell drivers and it says that i should run two strands of 9 in parallel. I noticed they say run the maxwellen drivers with 18 in series. But im worried that i will not be pushing enough millamps because if i run them in parallel the current is split in half.