Thread: Petco $1 per gallon

Petco $1 per gallon

Well the sale just started. The one by South Hills village has several 40 Breeders left.

Sweet! Time to stock up again lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

PMASI Board Member
    I was told petco stopped including 40 breeders on the 1$. Has anyone actually picked one up? Cranberry and ross park did exclude these this time I do know

I just bought one last night at the store I mentioned. The ad they had posted in the aisle included 40B but maybe its on a store by store basis.

PMASI Board Member
    Interesting. Thanks, I will have to look around

40 gallons are included. I bought 40 x 40g tanks from them Monday for the store.
    Last edited by ironwill723; 12-30-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironwill723 View Post
    40 gallons are included. I bought 40 x 40g tanks from them Monday for the store.
    Wow. How did you work that? I went to cranberry to see if I could get 4 an they said no they were not included and they only sell current stock no orders???

I honestly didn't have any problems. I knew the $1 sale was coming up from the Petco facebook page teaser a few weeks ago and saw the Petco flyer in last Sunday's paper listing the tanks that they were including in the sale. I went first thing Monday 12/26 @ 9am so maybe I caught them all off guard. Picked up a U-haul near my house, went to my local Washington PA store asked for all they had in stock, they had 10 so I got 10 right off the bat. Went to Robinson they had 7, Ross Park had 7, Waterfront had 10, and Bethel Park had 8 or 9 and I took 6. 40 total in my storage garage. I spoke with one of the managers beforehand about ordering a bunch all at once but he wasn't sure that he could get that many in and I didn't want to miss out on the sale waiting for him to get back to me so I just rented the truck and went around town.

I was at the waterfront one today and the list included 40B..they had 3 that i saw in the fish area