Thread: Books, corals and more.... get this crap out of my house!

Books, corals and more.... get this crap out of my house!

Hi all,

I really am trying to get my display tank taken down and my house cleared out of fish stuff, but I still have two fish and a few corals left. I am ready to wheel and deal to get rid of the rest, especially if anyone wants to to take several items. I am also going to start selling off books and more hardware.

Here are the fish and books for now. I know I will be asked for pics of the rest, so I will post those separately.

I will be at the meeting on December 3rd and will gladly bring anything you want along with me.

Fish:

Female "Spotcinctus" clown $75. Well established and beautiful.

Lavender tang, about 4". Understated but really pretty fish. Colors are ramping up nicely. Great algae eater. $20.

Books:

• Corals of the World three volume set by J.E.N Veron. $350 (out of print and hard to find. This price is a steal. New sets are pushing $500. Jacket is a bit scuffed up but the books are in very good condition.
    • Fairy & Rainbow Wrasses and their relatives by Rudie Kuiter (out of print) $100
    • Reef Notes by Julian Sprung four volume set $10 for the set
    • Reef Coral by Paul Humann (caribbean field guide) like new $10
    • Soft Corals and Sea Fans by Fabricius and Alderslade VG condition out of print $175
    • Anemone Fishes and their Host Anemones by Fautin and Allen VG condition $50
    • Basslets, Dottybacks & Hawkfishes by Scott Michael like new $20
    • Damselfishes & Anemonefishes by Scott Michael like new $20
    • Reef Fishes Vol 1 by Scott Michael like new $ 30
    • Angelfishes and Butterflyfishes by Scott Michael like new $20
    • Angelfishes and Butterflyfishes by Allen, Steene and Allen like new $10
    • Angelfishes by kiyoshi Endoh (twolittlefishies) $20
    • Invertebrates by Julian Sprung $15
    • Corals by Julian Sprung $15
    • Algae by Julian Sprung $10
    • Ultimate Marine Aquariums by Mike Paletta $15

Adam,

Could you cut e a "package" deal if I get all the Scott Michael books off u?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

George,

Hermann already claimed the damsels and anemonefishes. If you want the other three, I will take $60 for the three. Let me know.

Thanks!

Adam

Hi. When we talked last night, you didn't mention having a tang. Is it already gone?

fishies7,

Sorry for the slow reply. For some reason I am not getting notifications of new posts.

The tang was sold a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for your interest.

Adam