Thread: Ray, are you out there? kangaroo help

Ray, are you out there? kangaroo help

Hi all, I purchased another kagaroo 324 pump for dosing kalk. I need to modify it for this. I have one that Ray modified a while back so i have a reference, however, this pumps "board" is very different. Any ideas?
    Ray, have you modified this type?
    Thanks

Attachment 121

Attachment 122

Mike, I think there are newer versions that can't be modified (or as easily).

I would post this on RC, or do a search on RC for kangaroo to see if anyone has found a way to modify the new version.

Oooooooooo mike go on the "other" message board? Hahahahaha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ray, ya, I'm back on RC - I think your right.
    Do you have any left that you could check for me for me?
    The one that I got from George that you modified is made by Sherwood medical. it has an alarm volume control on the back and grey blue control buttons, looks like this:

This new 324 is made by Tyco healthcare - has green and blue controls and no volume control and has the different board (pictured above):

So the safe purchase would be one made by Sherwood, however, I am seeing some that are made by Tyco that have the grey and blue controls and alarm control - basicly they look just like the "sherwood" that I haveI right now. Im hoping you have one that you modified that has the Tyco name on it....

Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by mikesin; 09-11-2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: dont copy and paste ")

George, they let me back on RC .......

Mike, i don't have any left, but all of the ones that i modified looked like the sherwoods and had volume controls on the back.

Thanks ray, i ordered a tyco pump that looks like a sherwood, should have it next week.
    Hopefully it can be modified.
    So what pump are you using to dose these days? (Just incase I need to go a different route)
    Thanks.