Thread: FS - 125g with black pine stand + extra items

SPistachio

FS - 125g with black pine stand + extra items

I need to get rid of my 125g tank and some associated items. This tank is drilled for four 2" bulkheads and has custom acrylic skimmer boxes that attach via the bulkheads (which come with the tank). The overflow plumbing is that flexPVC stuff that people use to install hot tubs and some if not all of them have T valves.

The stand fits a sump (custom acrylic basic sump box) and a 20g tank for a nice fuge (raised many a baby bangaii) both come with the tank.

I posted this to force myself to put up pics and prices. I'll have those by the weekend unless someone is on fire to have it. The tank isn't pristine, it has a few lumps but is a nice setup at what will be a great price.

Sam

Sam, someone on the RC Pmas forum is looking for a tank 90-150 gallons. I linked to this post, but of course it was deleted......

Quote Originally Posted by raynist View Post
    Sam, someone on the RC Pmas forum is looking for a tank 90-150 gallons. I linked to this post, but of course it was deleted......
    I might just start using this forum a lot more frequently due to how annoying their heavy-handed mods are. I get that it's a business, but this forum doesn't have any sponsors so there's no harm to any of their sponsors...seems like a superiority complex to me.

yea rc is def. getting out of control.

but back to the topic here, good luck with the sale!

Is this still for sale?