Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Everything FS....Getting out

Paul_PSU
    bottle brush sold.
    $100 for the clam and rest of the coral.

Paul_PSU
    OK so all is sold except my spotted kole tang ($20) Someone was going to take the tang and the two sets of ballast/reflectors but backed out at the last minute. The Tang and lights are back up for sale. Prices are listed below. If you buy the lights, I'll throw the fish in for free..

Spotted Kole Tang ($20)

The lights are:
    $300 for everything listed
    MH light setup: (2) lumatek switchable ballasts (250w/250w HQI/400w/400w super lumens) and (2) lumenbrite pendants. Will also include a 250w cap n coil ballast for backup(DIY kit only fired once for a couple hours to make sure it worked)

What is left?

Paul_PSU
    I will update Sat or Sun. I have the lights above, a Vertex zeo reactor and some other stuff from my closet. All livestock is gone.

Paul_PSU
    OK so this is what I have left as far as equipment:

The lights pictured 3 posts back:
    $300 for everything listed
    MH light setup: (2) lumatek switchable ballasts (250w/250w HQI/400w/400w super lumens) and (2) lumenbrite pendants. Ballast and reflectors only ran for 13 months at 6 hours a day. Will also include a 250w cap n coil ballast for backup(DIY kit only fired once for a couple hours to make sure it worked)

Also Vertex 1.5l zeo reactor $75. I have mesh discs on the top and bottom to run biopellets.

Hammerhead float magnet BRAND NEW $50
    This will come with extra replacement pads in addition to the ones that came with it and also an Easy Blade attachment with additional replacement blades.

Hanna phosphate meter HI 93713 $75
    It comes a hard shell carrying case, (2) cuvets (vials) with extra reagent but they list an expiration date of 04/2011