Thread: 220 gallon tank/stand For Sale -$550

220 gallon tank/stand For Sale -$550

OK - the sales thread of my friends tank on R/C got deleted- yes by our friend again. IT was a infraction of the rules - so it is their website - so it is their rules. I can live with that. Anyhow- this is a 220 gallon high tank - 72 long, 24 front to back, and 30 inches high. The tank is drilled in the bottom left corner and has a overflow installed. Will ask him to measure hole size. Comes with a steel basic stand, a Genx pump (model unknown and not tested for working order or not) , glass sump, thermometer, and heater.

Pics have been lost in both his and my computer and new ones are being taken.

HE "inherited" the tank when cleaning out a basement after a widow felt she could part with her husbands hobby "stuff" after he passed away. His hobby was fish/aquariums. I have only seen it dry. My friend wants to keep the smaller aquariums and sell this large tank with the sump and stand. I have a few emails addresses from Pm's on R/C and will send pics ASAP. Kevin- I will have him measure the height of stand and get back to you/me. Tank located in Franklin park/north hills. I have a truck but need help lifting ,etc. Delivery fee with manpower help = gas for truck and a beer.

Found pics and uploaded some. YEAH!!!
    Last edited by acer; 05-26-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: uploaded pics

more pics of included items in the package.

I forgot to mention he also is including the plain steel stand that is about 30 inches high.

is this setup still available? i am interested

Yes - please PM your phone number and I will get back to you ASAP.

Sorry- this was sold some time ago.