Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What happened on R/C

Seems like they have always disliked the Pit community for some odd reason. We have been banned 2 times. The first time was because of an ex-employee on our account (couple years ago); 6 months ago I signed up a new account and got in (New ip address) and they banned me within 3 months saying "Signing up a new account was not very bright". I said to myself WOW. Anyways the first time we have gotten banned, me and Paul have tried moving everyone to R2R. R2R is more laid back and will welcome you will open arms. We sponsor R2R over RC for a reason. Hopefully Paul will be able to chime in. This is not the first time they started picking on Pit...

Paul_PSU
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaWorldPSC View Post
    Seems like they have always disliked the Pit community for some odd reason. We have been banned 2 times. The first time was because of an ex-employee on our account (couple years ago); 6 months ago I signed up a new account and got in (New ip address) and they banned me within 3 months saying "Signing up a new account was not very bright". I said to myself WOW. Anyways the first time we have gotten banned, me and Paul have tried moving everyone to R2R. R2R is more laid back and will welcome you will open arms. We sponsor R2R over RC for a reason. Hopefully Paul will be able to chime in. This is not the first time they started picking on Pit...
    Jeff let me know about R2R first and when I started going over, I realized how relaxed it was. I was initially banned because I was sending pm's to let everyone know about it. I sent quite a few out and the next day BAM! I was gone.... I had the same issue like everyone else and Dave is right, it won't change. This is a great forum and I'm glad to see it more active. Everyone is welcome to come over to R2R. I had Rev(owner of R2R his name is David by the way) set us up a club forum when I first started going there but it really never got much action. This past year I was asked to help out and be a mod. I enjoy helping out on the site very much. The Mods are a great bunch of guys and gals and I can tell you that we have a private forum that we have to bring all issue to. We basically all vote on it and decide what should or what needs to be done, that way none of us has a knee jerk reaction and starts swinging the ban stick around prematurely... We operate as a group when we deal with issues with members or sponsors. The only thing we can do without asking is delete inappropriate posts and ban spammers or something VERY blatantly over the top. I have yet to ban anyone on R2R besides spammers. I personally like to just send a pm to discuss and hopefully clear up any situation before it escalates to that point. There are tons of great members on there including some very knowledgeable people that have "MOVED ON" from RC. I can tell you when I first got banned from RC I went on R2R and kept venting in threads and had one closed because it got out of hand with the bashing. I never got banned and was just sent a pm to explain why they closed the thread.

So again if you are looking for an alternative to RC, please stop buy and join up, we would love to have everyone as a member....