Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PMASI Road Trip April 9th

Thanks for posting.

It will be a fun day.

Please add the wife and I to the fun trip list. I will be driving and can seat 3 adults comfortably and haul any over size or weight items.

Bill and Theresa

I'm in for the trip and will be driving myself. I don't need any money to drive but I do have a small request. I'm here in town from out of state and was hoping to find someone that would be able to house any frags that I purchase for a few weeks until I am able to bring them back with me. I'm setting up a new anemone and zoa tank just to give an idea of what I might be purchasing.

TIA

Mark

PMASI Board Member
    We are going to have a good turnout for this one. I updated the attendee lists.

Please note that we will be filling larger cars first to a comfortable number of people and working down. If you offered to drive and can reply with how many people you can fit it will also help.

If you drive on your own you are not eligible for the reimbursement we cannot just reimburse you just for going (smile).

I drive a Dodge Caliber and will gladly drive anyone that needs a ride. I can also pick up members close to me (Shadyside) if they do not have a ride to the designated meet-up spot in Cranberry TWP. I'm not really sure of the backseat leg room (rental), so just a heads up. Once again, I'm not looking for any reimbursement and will gladly drive just for the experience of shooting the breeze with other reefers.

PMASI Board Member
    Thanks Mark. I have updated the first post with attendees. Going to be a nice group!

It will be a nice group indeed! 13 signed up so far!

We drive a F350 crew cab. Can handle 3 adults for sure or 4 if there are kids.

Bill

I could bring a mini van, 6 adults would fit easily.

PMASI Member
    I am in and will have a big cooler maybe a protein skimmer...I can drive if needed but only have a Jetta.