Thread: Direction of the club?

Direction of the club?

I was a member a few years back and did not renew. Seen the club was under new leadership and that it seemed to lose direction. I was wondering if there is a new direction for the club and what kind of topics are going to be covered in the upcoming year? I am trying to decide on rejoining the club.

Brian

You should DEFINATELY plan to rejoin! There is a new board, and we are currently working on topics and the 2015 schedule. The more people participate, the stronger and more fun the club will be! We will be hosting a frag swap in April, and have some other activities and outings in the works. We will be sharing a lot more information about the club's new direction at the Jan. meeting, so you won't want to miss it!

i'm glad to hear there is another frag swap on the horizon. the previous one up in the north hills was awesome. i have to admit, i was more than a little disappointed when november came and went this year with no swap.

When is the January meeting? I know you are going to say the one weekend I am going to be out of town.

PMASI Member
    The meeting is jan 17 at elmers 6pm. Its the frag demo.

Quote Originally Posted by kovfunk22 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the meeting!

I just joined today, should I just show up at Elmer's?? Or do I have to do something else first. Looking forward to everything.

PMASI Member
    Just show up and we will take care of you there

Just show up and we will take care of you there
    Great, thanks!