Thread: 30 gallon rimless starfire, mp10, diy led and more

30 gallon rimless starfire, mp10, diy led and more

Selling a 30 gallon deep blue rimless starfire tank with corner over. I literally just emptied water, so it has no leaks. Mp10 w ecosmart is roughly 1.5 years old. Leds are 36 dimmable bridgelux ran for 2 years growing sps great. I also have an eshopps psk150 skimmer as well as a jbj ato. The tank also has a return and all necessary plumbing. Asking 350 obo.

Hello knetz31,
    Just joined PMASI this week. Have never done a saltwater set up before, but have done planted freshwater. Still learning all of the acronyms.

In your opinion, is a 30 gallon too small for a beginner to feasibly take care of? Why are you getting rid of the tank?
    Thanks,
    clowntown

sorry for the delay. A 30g is a great reef tank, I personally have done much larger and a little smaller. The 30 gallon is big enough to have some coral and fish, but small enough that it does not become a burden. I broke down my tank because I have a busy career and a 1 year old daughter that take all of my time. I still love the hobby and will have a tank in the future when I have more time to dedicate. I actually have sold some more stuff, so all that is left is the tank, stand, lights. I would be willing to let those items go for $100. thank you for your interest.

do you still have the tank/lights????
    thanks

very interested

tmac

it seems like me pm's are not working. here are the pics. if you want to email me personally, my email address is knetz31@gmail.com and my cell is 412-805-0586. so you can text or email me. thanks for the interest.