Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sea Salt special offer for PMASI members - 200 gall IO for 39.99!

Hi all,

Sorry. You can just send the correct amount of money to treasurer@PMASI.org

Cash or check at the meeting is fine. Exact change is appreciated (read: if you don't have change, you will be donating a fraction of a dollar to the club).

Adam

I am paid up but I am not going to be able to make it to the meeting to pick up my 2 boxes. Is there anyone that is close to Jeannette that would be willing to snatch them up and meet me some time so that I can get them off the clubs hands?

How are we going to receive the goods?

I wouldn't expect them to pack the things into the meeting, if so, let me know and I'll bring my hand dolly.

Attachment 94

Are we making the exchange outside near a truck?

will make the meeting tonight...to pay dues. please put me down for two boxes please. thank you, frank

Hi all,

The salt will be in Anthony's pickup. We will pass it out after the meeting.

If you want to pay for your salt by paypal/credit card, there is now a link on the main page that says "donate". If you follow that link, you can enter the amount and pay via paypal or a credit card. Credit cards will be processed through paypal, but a paypal account is NOT required.

Big Dog, I am sure your dolly will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!

Adam

Thanks again to Elmer's and Anthony for hooking us up!!!!

Thanks to Anne from Elmer's really who went out of her way to contact Adam and PMAS and earn our business back. We have just 2 boxes out of 28 left, but we can get more if the club needs it.

Thanks to all that supported the buy.

Anne rocks!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk