Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sea Salt special offer for PMASI members - 200 gall IO for 39.99!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sea Salt special offer for PMASI members - 200 gall IO for 39.99!

Cheers, all

Update! By popular demand, we have changed the deal to Reef Crystals. The price will be $45.00 for the 200 gallon case.

Elmer's Aquarium has offered PMASI a discounted price on Instant Ocean sea salt. We (PMASI admins) are appreciative and looking forward to more special offers from Elmer's and other supporters.

The deal is a 200 gall box (four 50gall bag mixes) for 39.99. We will be pooling our orders until we can make a single pickup (Elmer's will be ordering a pallet specially for can arrive any given Wednesday with notice by the previous Monday morning).

We expect to do this in the coming weeks (at least one meeting announcement, next Saturday when Mark Vera comes to present to our club). Look for an announcement the following week in this thread for arrival of the group order (tentatively the beginning of March).

Several PMASI members (myself included) are looking for larger quantities...there is no limit here. Please just post with your requested qty and look for an email contact from us with details.

kindly, Anth-
    Last edited by acesnales; 03-05-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Official Tally!

If you want in on this offer, please post your name and the number of cases you would like in this thread. Mods, please update this post with names and numbers of cases. I'll start!

Adam - 2 cases
    Anthony - 4 cases
    Greg - 2 cases
    George - 2 cases
    Hermann - 3 cases
    ebabavaj - 2 cases
    mikesin - 2 cases
    Greg S. - 4 cases
    bigdog - 3 cases
    EricB - 1 case
    Frank - 2 cases

Thanks to Anthony for working with Elmer's to make this happen!

Last edited by acesnales; 03-19-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Frank W 1 case

Armstrong County
    I want my three cases soooooooooooo where is the Pay Pal link (or e-mail address) without going into the membership renewal????

I could not find paypal either - im just bringing cash - and yes exact change

I'll take 4 cases...maybe more, will update asap

I'm in for two boxes. Will we be getting a notification by Email or will everything be handled in this thread?

was there a decision as to what kind of salt will be available for the group buy? IO or reef crystals?

Hi all,

I spoke with Anne at Elmer's yesterday and by popular demand, we are modifying the offer to be for Reef Crystals. The price will be $45.00 for the 200 gallon box.

Elmer's prefers that we pick up the salt in bulk, so please post how many you want and I will bring them to the next meeting. They don't want us trickling in and picking it up box by box.

You can pay by cash, check (made out to the club) or paypal to the club.

Please post ASAP.

Grapeville PA
    I will take 2 boxes. That's better than my discount lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk