Thread: strange hosting of rock anemone???

strange hosting of rock anemone???

so i ordered a rose bubble tip anemone and they accidentally sent me a rock anemone. the bubble is now in the mail for tomorrow but they said keep the rock one......i thought clowns didnt host in rock anemones??? 2 of my three clowns dont go anywhere near it but my one smallest clown loves it. i see him playing in it every time i walk by. is that strange? i think so

Quote Originally Posted by benji08 View Post
    so i ordered a rose bubble tip anemone and they accidentally sent me a rock anemone. the bubble is now in the mail for tomorrow but they said keep the rock one......i thought clowns didnt host in rock anemones??? 2 of my three clowns dont go anywhere near it but my one smallest clown loves it. i see him playing in it every time i walk by. is that strange? i think so
    I think clowns will go to just about anything from btas, frogspawn, to powerheads. Lol Cool that your clown likes him. :thumbsup:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

PMASI Member
    should have bought one off me I have about 15 rbta

I still want one. I canceled my order after being jerk ed around for two weeks by reefs2go. I'll never order there again

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk