Thread: Any hired services to maintain tank in Pittsburgh?

Any hired services to maintain tank in Pittsburgh?

I'm kind of in a pickle. I'm deployed right now for several more months and my wife was forced to take care of my reef tank. She has done what she could given the instructions that I gave her, but it is starting to become to much for her.

I was wondering if any of you knew a good company to help me maintain the tank while I'm away from home?

Appreciate all help,
    Waxlerend87

PMASI Board Member
    Where is the tank located? That will quickly help in getting you to the right person

Quote Originally Posted by waxlerend87 View Post
    I'm kind of in a pickle. I'm deployed right now for several more months and my wife was forced to take care of my reef tank. She has done what she could given the instructions that I gave her, but it is starting to become to much for her.

I was wondering if any of you knew a good company to help me maintain the tank while I'm away from home?

Appreciate all help,
    Waxlerend87
    the last time i went on vacation i had Oddball Pets stop by a couple times to do basic maintenance on the tank. my mom was watching it mostly and took care of the feedings and such, but i wanted to get experienced eyes on the tank at least a few times just in case.

worked out well. if i go away for longer at any point i will definitely be using them again to help keep an eye on things.

where are you located? i'm not far from their shop in the south hills, so it worked out pretty well, but i'm not sure if they have a maximum distance they travel or not. you would have to ask them.

http://oddballpets.com/

thank you for your service.

Sorry we live in crafton-Ingram. West side of downtown Pittsburgh.