Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 All Ohio Spring Frag Swap

2011 All Ohio Spring Frag Swap

Vendor Tables will run $100 for a table plus a donation to the raffle. Each additional table will be $75. Doors will open to vendors for set up at 8am. Each table will have an electrical hook up.

If you are interested in registering as a vendor, please PM or email me.

We will have a limited number of “Early Bird specials” available for hobbyists to reserve in advance. Pricing is $30 for C-Sea members, and $40 for non-members for a 1/2 table (4’). Set up will open up 8am for all those that preregistered. Electrical will be provided. However, we are limiting folks to T5's, VHO's, LED’s or PC's...no MH's.

Those that wish to preregister as a vendor, or “Early Bird” hobbyist must send payment prior to the swap. Payments can be made to cseapayments@gmail.com, or by check (please PM or e-mail me for an address to sent payment). Also, please make a note on the payment to what it is subject to, and send an email or PM to me once your payment is sent and I will mark you down.

PLEASE NOTE: We will have plenty of FREE tables available on the day of the swap. However these will not have electrical access.

Always a good time - anybody going - dumb question- maybe some ride sharing?

Confirmed vendors to date:
    Tidal Gardens
    Fish Amore

An online registration and payment link has now been created to register for an "Early Bird Special".

We will have a limited number of “Early Bird specials” available for hobbyists to reserve in advance. Pricing is $30 for C-Sea members, and $40 for non-members for a 1/2 table (4’). Set up will open up 8am for all those that preregistered. Electrical will be provided. However, we are limiting folks to T5's, VHO's, LED’s or PC's...no MH's.

Click Here To Register

We will have utilize FragSwapper again, and should have it up in running (1) month before the swap in Approx. (1) week.

More Vendors Confirmed.

Vendors to date:
    Tidal Gardens
    Fish Amore
    YZREEF
    United Pet Group

Vendors to Date:
    Tidal Gardens
    Fish Amore
    YZREEF
    United Pet Group
    Dirks Dry Goods
    A Reef Creation

FragSwapper should be up and running soon.

Limited number of hobbyist "Early Bird Specials" still available.

FragSwapper is up!!!
    Visit FragSwapper.Com to register.

With less than a month until the swap this event is shaping up to be another great swap as always.
    Fragswapper already has over (227) registered attendants, and there are over (260) items listed for pre-sale .

Vendors to Date:
    Tidal Gardens
    Fish Amore
    YZREEF
    Reef Kingdom
    United Pet Group
    Dirks Dry Goods
    A Reef Creation
    Just2Many Aquatics
    CodyCountryCorals
    Midwest Saltwater

Vendor spots are now SOLD OUT.

Early Bird Specials:
    A limited number of hobbyist "Early Bird Specials" are still available to reserve in advance. Pricing is $30 for C-Sea members, and $40 for non-members for a 1/2 table (4’). Set up will open up 8am for all those that preregistered. Electrical will be provided. However, we are limiting folks to T5's, VHO's, LED’s or PC's...no MH's.
    Please also remember that the tables supplied to hobbyists (“Early Bird” & general admission) are “normal folding tables” that will not support a large amount of weight. Please limit the size (weight) of the tanks to (15) gallons of water volume (tank size can be larger, but must only contain 15 gallons of water or less) or less. All unsafe set-ups will be asked to be taken down as we do not want to have any accidents this year. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via E-mail.

Click Here To Register

Just a few days away from the big event, and it looks like it’s going to be another great one.
    There will be a full house of vendors/hobbyists as well as a nice raffle with some excellent prizes.
    I’ve placed a few helpful links below for those that have never been to the N.O.C.C.

Doors open at 11a for general admission participants, and concessions will be available.

Reminder For Early Bird Specials Participants:
    Set up will open up 8am for all those that preregistered. Electrical will be provided. However, we are limiting folks to T5's, VHO's, LED’s or PC's...no MH's.
    Please also remember that the tables supplied to hobbyists (“Early Bird” & general admission) are “normal folding tables” that will not support a large amount of weight. Please limit the size (weight) of the tanks to (15) gallons of water volume (tank size can be larger, but must only contain 15 gallons of water or less) or less. All unsafe set-ups will be asked to be taken down as we do not want to have any accidents this year. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via E-mail.

Also, I received numerous inquiries on how/where to send payment for the “Early Bird” specials, but did not receive as many payments as expected.
    If you have not already confirmed your payment with me, and would like to do so, please send me a PM, or E-Mail.

------------------------------------------------

See you all Saturday!

Address:
    ------------------------------------------------
    North Olmsted Community Cabin
    28114 Lorain Rd.
    North Olmsted, OH 44070

-------------------------------------------------

Click Here For Map & Directions to the North Olmsted Community Cabin

Click Here To View The Community Cabin Website

Click Here To View Pictures Of The Cabin