Thread: East PA frag swap/LFS road trip: PICS

East PA frag swap/LFS road trip: PICS

Cheers, all...going to try to add some pics and comments from our road trip yesterday. I had a really great time...lots of laughs, scored some beautiful creatures and loved seeing the LFSs again. Great deals at That FishPlace and Something Fishy (toofishy.com)

If you missed this one...DON'T miss the next one. Great fun and fellowship

Special thanks to the drivers for the event.

I scored an orange sized piece of Acropora valida (tricolor for $10!), huge stalked Xenia for $5...beautiful Red Planet Acro and intense Montipora setosa for $20 each (pics to follow soon) at the frag swap...

Then over at Something Fishy, a very uncommon Xeniid Sympodium (blue-green) for just 29, and a natural purple Long Tentacle anemone with red spotted base (friends just saw and photographed these in Bali!) $99 at the LFS and rather large (about 10" across)...working on pics now
    Last edited by Anthony Calfo; 01-30-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: spelling

PMASI Board Member
    Those LTA's were awesome! We had a great time also and good turnout (12 people)

more pics to come...

Looks awesome - wish I could have gone. Maybe next year.

Beautiful LTAs! The folks at Something Fishy were super friendly and had great prices, I'm glad we made the trip!

Had an awesome time. I got 3 beautiful frags from the swap. A red planet acro, pearlberry frag and a pokerstar monti. Ill post pics soon.

I also had fun hanging with everyone. Had a ton of laughs hanging with everyone and meeting more ppl from the club. Something fishy is a very nice establishment along with that fish place. I look forward to doing this again

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk