Thread: Super Reef Octopus SRO XP2000 Cone skimmer for sale

Super Reef Octopus SRO XP2000 Cone skimmer for sale

3 years old. Works perfectly, original box, packaging and instructions.

$300

Price is non negotiable, $520+ new

I used this on a 120g with 30g sump But it is rated for a 180g tank.

Pump in this is less than 2 years old. The original pump had the magnet swell and was replaced under warranty.

May I ask why you're selling? You just lost interest, downsizing, or was the skimmer not good? I have the SRO-XP3000ext. Besides it being way too big for my system, I really like it. Hope you can sell it. That is a good price for it. Good luck!

By the way, I believe we have traded stuff before and you live close to me. I saw pics of your old setup and always wanted to check it out, but from what I have read I guess your selling off most of your stuff. Let me know if you have anything else or if you need a hand since I'm close by.

-Jon R.

Quote Originally Posted by jer77 View Post
    May I ask why you're selling? You just lost interest, downsizing, or was the skimmer not good? I have the SRO-XP3000ext. Besides it being way too big for my system, I really like it. Hope you can sell it. That is a good price for it. Good luck!

By the way, I believe we have traded stuff before and you live close to me. I saw pics of your old setup and always wanted to check it out, but from what I have read I guess your selling off most of your stuff. Let me know if you have anything else or if you need a hand since I'm close by.

-Jon R.
    Hi, I lost interest in the hobby recently and took down my 180 and 120 and consolidated everything into a 75. I planned on using this for that tank but it would not fit in my sump.

Yes, we do live close!

I am about to post a big for sale thread for much of the equipment I have left over

--Ray