View Full Version : Another 29 Gallon Tank FS/Trade, + Large Blue Tang Needs New Home

10-14-2012, 09:08 AM
I have a friend's old 29 gallon tank w/ black stand w/ a single door. Good condition. It was freshwater so the stand and tank are pretty clean. I do have the top plastic piece for a light, not included. I'll trade or practically give it away for some type of coral or fish. I don't have many corals, my 220g tank cracked wide open from my dad dropping a tool on it. I lost everything but a lonely blue tang that also by the way needs a larger home than my current setup. Its fully grown as of now and defends more than half my 120g, so I'd like to find it a more appropriate and less stressful home. That would make me much happier! I'm in the south hills. I check my email more often than here. -Jon R.

10-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Here are a few pics of my blue tang:

10-21-2012, 08:15 PM
what were you looking to get for your tang? i just was medicaly retired from the army and recently moved here to PA, i dont have alot of money, but i do have a self built 300 gallon aquarium that i think he would be happy in.

10-22-2012, 12:36 PM
I also have a Pearlscale butterfly that is about 4" if you are interested or if anyone is interested pm me, i will take trades for corals or other fish.

11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Blue tang has been adopted as of next sunday 11/18