PDA

View Full Version : S.o.s.

high-mark
09-07-2012, 07:06 PM
I知 in the need of an onsite visit from member or members with a water testing kit. My tank has been slowly declining and I知 at a loss for why it痴 happening. I知 willing to pay for your time. I live in Irwin, Pa. Please respond if you can help or direct me to someone that does this for a leaving.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

bkHunt74
09-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Sorry, I can't help but I am sure somebody else can! Good Luck!!

pghsymbioticman
09-08-2012, 10:57 AM
I do not want to sound harsh, but you need to have a test kit. If you have a test kit and questioning the readings, then I would take the water to the LFS. The LFS should be able to test the water. Some charge a buck or so per test and others do not charge anything. Saltwater Aquariums need to be tested at least once every 3 to 7 days. I know the LFS charge a lot of money for complete test kits. Drs. Fosters and Smiths has API complete marine and reef test kits for $18.00. Be protactive and test your water regulary and do water changes.

AHDOnline
09-08-2012, 11:06 AM
I might be able to find some time to head that way if no one closer is available. When was the last time you sent your water off for testing? I know the test that you had at the picnic seemed in line, have you done one since then?

hybridazn
09-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Greg, pm me your info, I might be able to swing by sometime tomorrow.

bmiller1234
09-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Why not call the store you deal with most and see if they can help you out? Any reputable store in the area will help a customer with tank problems.