PDA

View Full Version : Frag Tradeing and Shareing . . . .

mmadden30
07-23-2012, 03:27 PM
So would anyone like to do some frag tradeing / Donateing to others? I currently Do have some that i can part with if i knew just how to frag them. . . . But i thought this could be a good oprotunity for everyone to just talk about what they have as far as FRAGs go or what they are looking for.

It would help less experienced people such as myself who freak out when the thought of fraging something comes to mind.

This could help others build their Tanks to become better to look at. and really share knowlege on how to frag differnt types of corals.

Please post below if you have Frags that you are willing to part with for next to no money. Just for the joy of tradeing others and talking about corals.

THank you

PS please know i dont want this to be about makeing money. its about shareing knowlege and joy. Thank you to everyone who has donated to my tank it has become better to look at and i am looking fwd to shareing the things that have been given to me.

bkHunt74
07-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Well since my tank is only a few months old I do not have anything to swap except some greenbacks.

I am interested in LPS and soft corals.

Brian

BeanAnimal
07-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Do you have specific questions about fragging your current livestock? The Janurary meeting of every year is our annual frag workshop. I know it is 6 months away, but it is well worth the wait.

If you are willing to bring a few corals to a meeting, I am sure one of the members will be more than happy to give you some hands on help.

needmorecowbell
07-24-2012, 12:02 AM
Id be okay with trading some coral, if your looking for some frags that have already encrusted, I have a seriatopora guttatus and a hollywood stunner chalice that have, they both a pretty brittle corals and when I was placing them, they broke. I could always frag some other stuff If youd like something also, but i don't have a ton of stuff. I'm looking for mainly sps if your willing to trade for them.

mmadden30
08-02-2012, 12:59 AM
anyone in the greensburg area have anything they are wanting to downsize on ???

BBoley24
08-29-2012, 05:48 PM
I am in the greensburg area but do not have frags :(