PDA

View Full Version : Wanted soft and LPS

bkHunt74
04-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Hello All

I just joined last night and enjoyed the meeting and meeting some new people.

I am looking for some corals for my system. I am intrested in soft and LPS. If anybody has anything they are trying to sell, please let me know. I am trying local before I look to mail order. I plan on going to Slippery Rock Corals just trying to start around home.

Thanks
Brian

jerpa
04-23-2012, 12:54 AM
I would suggest you also check out Dave's Aquastock in Ambridge and Greg(big dog) in Kittanning always has frags. Dave's has a link to his site in the sponsor section. Big dog started a thread in the buy/sell forum.

sbrunazzi
04-24-2012, 03:42 PM
If you're looking for ricordea I have about 25 and I'll be splitting some in the next few weeks. I'm trying to find a frag tank to hold the split ones while they heal.

bkHunt74
04-24-2012, 04:10 PM
I might be interested in a couple just let me know the particulars when they are ready.

sbrunazzi
04-24-2012, 04:26 PM
I will. I need to get up the guts to actually cut one. Most of mine have 2-3 mouths now so they're ready. I'm just being a wuss about actually hurting one.

stevenhoffman
04-24-2012, 11:48 PM
I would be glad to offer you something from my tank at the next meeting. I have some green zoanthids, a candycane coral, and a cool, purple photosynthetic sponge. The sponge is brilliantly colored, fast growing, and easy to frag.

Let me know if any of this interests you!

If you're looking for ricordea I have about 25 and I'll be splitting some in the next few weeks. I'm trying to find a frag tank to hold the split ones while they heal.

If you are going to have any extras, I would love to trade for one of your ricordea fragments.

Thanks! :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

sbrunazzi
04-25-2012, 09:26 AM
I'd love to trade a ric or two for a piece of your sponge! I have all different colors so just let me know what you like! Rainbow, gold, pink, purple, orange, blue, green, etc.

stevenhoffman
04-26-2012, 10:19 AM
Sounds great! I will let you know closer to the meeting, however I will be happy with any of them.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

bkHunt74
04-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Steve

Thanks you your reply. I would love some sponge and zoos. I think I have a candy coral frag already. Only been back in hobby for a few weeks so still relearning names and have nothing to trade. Send me a message or email and let me know the particulars.

Brian