View Full Version : Help needed

11-30-2011, 01:57 PM
i have an extra 30B laying around with all the trimmings. i'd like to set it up with an external coast to coast overflow. did some googling and came across this tank that had a slit cut into the back of it with a dremel tool and a #562 bit. i've drilled tanks before, but never like this (pictures not showing up on here) and i dont have a dremel tool. i know that a lot of you have more experience doing these sort of things and was wondering if someone could give me a hand, thanks.

11-30-2011, 01:58 PM
ah, i guess the pictures came through after all

11-30-2011, 05:37 PM
I feel like a total idiot right now. after doing some more research i've figured out 1) another name for this overflow is a Calfo overflow, and 2) that BeanAnimal is a member of our club.

Anthony Calfo
12-04-2011, 10:21 AM
We'll be doing a workshop/presentation on this and all plum,bing really...led by BeanAnimal(!) [Bill] in February. Please pass the word along and ask any questions you need before then in kind. Cheers!