PDA

View Full Version : Forum is Tapatalk enabled

admin
12-12-2010, 09:32 PM
For anyone with an iphone/ipad/android this forum is viewable with the tapatalk client.

Search
Networks-->Aquariums & Animals --> Aquarium -->PMASI

or just search for PMASI

cloakerpoked
01-31-2011, 06:47 PM
Any way we can get the borders on the sides to be less so that the forum itself has a wider footprint? Not sure if that makes sense, but basically with most pictures that are posted, my browser forces everything into a scroll bar type setting, which is just a little annoying. Seems like it would just be the percentages that the main body of the forum is set to vs. the blue background....

AHDOnline
01-31-2011, 08:03 PM
yeah its hard to make the forum much wider without alienating people with low screen resolution. I agree though and have made it so pictures cannot be more than 500px wide which should resolve the issue with the scroll bar i hope

AHDOnline
02-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Ok there we go. Now it should view a little better for you.

cloakerpoked
02-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Not sure how the forum is set up, but isn't there a way to make it be a % of the total pixels rather than a straight number? I seem to remember that from my frontpage days, although I have no idea about what's being used to code stuff these days...

AHDOnline
02-01-2011, 05:57 PM
You can but to keep the header and membership system aligned we need to keep it strict or it all looks like crap.

Is the way its set now not working for you? There should no longer be a scroll on pictures.

cloakerpoked
02-01-2011, 08:22 PM
No, it was working. I posted before I looked :)