PDA

View Full Version : Everything for sale

acesnales
08-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi all,

After waffling for quite a while, I have finally decided that I am getting out of the hobby and everything will be for sale.

Livestock will go first.

Fish:

Navarchus Angel $75
Desjardin Tang $75
Lavender Tang $40
Female "spotcinctus" clown $100

Corals:

Many. I will make pictures and prices available soon, but if anyone wants full colonies of nice Acros, pm me. I have a nice blue mille, ORA tort, two different pink milles and more. Also a very large seriatapora, purplish psammacora, super green torch, pink/green hammer, two crocea clams, and more.

Equipment:

I will list things as they can be removed from the system. Here is what is available right away:

$450 MRC CR-5 calcium reactor, blueline pump, pH controller, CO2 setup
$125 125 gallon tank with stand and DIY hood (drilled with custom overflow boxes)
$50 Algae turf scrubber

Thanks!

Adam

hybridazn
08-28-2011, 02:24 PM
The timing couldn't be worse adam lol. I would love to take the sailfin off your hands

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mikesin
08-28-2011, 05:03 PM
wow, pm sent

acesnales
08-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Hi all,

Here are some coral pics and prices. I am not going to start fragging anything for at least a few days. I would rather sell whole colonies. I think most of the prices I listed are pretty fair, but I am not totally inflexible.

Here is a link: http://gallery.me.com/acesnales#100067&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=0

If you click on the first pic, it will go into a slideshow mode. Most of the pics are pretty bad. I took them in a hurry. Most don't do the colors of the corals any justice.

Thanks.

Adam

high-mark
08-28-2011, 11:14 PM
I'll take the Clown Fish. Won't be back in town until Thursday

acesnales
08-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Greg,

No problem, just give me a call.

Thanks.

Adam

acesnales
09-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Hi all,

I added better pics of some of the corals, the clams and added a couple of new things to the gallery linked above.

Thanks for looking.

Adam

GRice
09-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Hi Adam,

I'm very iterested in the angel, email me and we can talk details.

Thanks
Greg Rice
klausbarb@comcast.net

acesnales
09-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Hi all,

I have broken down and started fragging the SPS. Most stuff is still available, so PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Adam