PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some equipment

csantorn
01-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Hey guys, setting up a 90gallon tank in the near future. Already have a god bit of equipment but still looking for a few pieces.

I need a sump, anything that is 36X18 as a footprint or smaller will work.

Also going to be looking for some LED lights soon if anybody has anything they are looking to sell, radion, kessil, AI, doesnt matter if the price is right.

Might also be looking into a controller of some sort and extra dry rock for aquascaping.

If you have anything available to sell please reply or send me a text at 412-737-0642.

mondobongo
01-09-2015, 05:21 PM
are you looking to go fish only, or reef?

i have two of the EcoRay 60D fixtures that are sitting around collecting dust, but i wasn't impressed with their coral growth, so i would say they would be best for fish only.

i'm looking for $100 per unit. two units lit my 75G nicely.

csantorn
01-09-2015, 06:05 PM
are you looking to go fish only, or reef?

i have two of the EcoRay 60D fixtures that are sitting around collecting dust, but i wasn't impressed with their coral growth, so i would say they would be best for fish only.

i'm looking for $100 per unit. two units lit my 75G nicely.

Looking to go reef. Arent those the fixtures wetpets always pushed and have on their reef tank?

brooks
01-09-2015, 10:58 PM
I have a 30 gallon sump with those dimensions. Pm me. It's brand new.

mondobongo
01-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Looking to go reef. Arent those the fixtures wetpets always pushed and have on their reef tank?

haha. they certainly are.

they're junk for a reef. wet pets also charges quite a premium on them, versus how much you could get them for online, but that seems to be true of everything in that store.

RNell
02-23-2015, 01:19 PM
I have live rock. Has been in saltwater for several years available for a reasonable offer.

csantorn
02-24-2015, 07:51 PM
PM sent- thank you