PDA

View Full Version : Lifesaver

edzo
07-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Just wanted to thank hybridazn for all of the help recently. You know how much free time he has with a baby at home yet was there to do really everything to get my Zero Edge up and running. I did take the liberty of leveling it which took about 5 minutes to do, he basically did everything else while I was away for work. If he had not helped I would have lost two tanks worth of livestock and this thing would be sitting empty right now. Anyone who knows him is lucky, thanks again.

redfundai
07-14-2013, 03:27 PM
I agree with you a hunded percent. Do not forget that he hurt his thumb and continued on.
He told me everything I needed to buy to get started with my first tank. Even cut and pasted the link to the equipment that he told me about. Heck he even hooked me up with my display tank and made up my sump tank. He then plumbed it all for me. Now I could do it but not until I saw how he did it. Even now as I type this I just texted him requesting some info on corals. Three of my four fish I have, he told me about before I got them. I appreciate everything that he does for me.
Fianlly gotta thank his wonderful partner in crime Mrs. Hybridazn for letting him do all that he does. She is just as awesome as he is.

hybridazn
07-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Hey thanks for the kind words guys, it is appreciated!! :bigthumb:

TomNeely
07-15-2013, 04:00 PM
George is a great guy and always willing to give a helping hand.